Effective: Monday, October 12, 2020
We are still accepting walk-ins if you are wearing a facemask. If you prefer to place an order utilizing our curbside service, you can do the following:
EMAIL or TEXT the desired facility:
Text: CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Please only send one form of communication: EMAIL OR TEXT. If you send more than one message this pushes you further back on the pull list. All orders are pulled on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you for your understanding.
INFORMATION ON THE EMAIL OR TEXT MUST INCLUDE:
• The facility (Allentown, Scranton, or Wilkes Barre)
• Your First and Last Name
• Phone Number
• Make and Color of the vehicle you are driving
• What products you are requesting:
o Effective: Monday, October 12th, 2020 FLOWER Can’t Be Placed For Pick Up or Express Order.
o If a medical condition does not allow you to come into the facility for flower ordering please contact your ordering facility by email and in the subject line please put “Additional Service Needed”
CURBSIDE PICK UP REMINDERS:
Please do not arrive to the dispensary for pick up if you have not received an order confirmation.
• Orders placed MUST be picked up same day.
• Orders for future days can be placed after close of business (6:00 PM) the day before the desired pickup date.
• Orders MUST be placed by 5:00 PM, for same day pickup.
• Curbside orders MUST be picked up by 5:45 PM
• If order is not picked up by 5:45PM, the order will be canceled and there is no guarantee the products will be available the following business day.
• When you arrive at the facility you can email or text again to let us know you have arrived.
Please be advised we are experiencing high phone call volumes. Please utilize the curbside ordering instructions.
As always, we appreciate our wonderful patients and cannot wait to serve you! Please reach out to your closet facility if you have any questions.