Pennsylvania Coronavirus (COVID19) Updates
Check below for more details.
We are now offering curbside pick-up at all of our dispensaries. Please email or text firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Location for pick-up (Scranton, Allentown, or Wilkes Barre)
- Your first and last name
- Products to pick-up
When you arrive at the dispensary, please email or text email@example.com with your first and last name and make/color of your vehicle, and a member of our staff will come out to take medical card and payment. They’ll then return with the products you ordered and any change
We are following recommendations offered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local governments to protect our communities and to help limit the spread of the virus. We encourage all our patients, customers, and staff to keep up with current news surrounding the virus by checking the PA DOH website. Columbia Care locations will continue to remain open, with appropriate measures being taken to ensure safety. Some of these increased actions include:
- Increased frequency of the cleaning and sanitization of the dispensary, including the disinfecting of surfaces and door handles.
- A continued and heightened focus on staff hygiene with the use of best in class protective gear, as well as encouraging staff members to wear disposable gloves in the dispensaries.
- An increased frequency of our existing procedures for cleaning & sanitizing all cultivation and manufacturing areas, as well as all equipment
- Any staff members displaying or reporting symptoms have been asked to stay home and have been directed to obtain treatment.
We understand that there is a lot of concern and uncertainty in our communities and will continue to take steps to share information and best practices. As always, we remain committed to your safety, and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Planning a Visit? Dispensary Hours
At this time, all of Columbia Care’s dispensaries are operating according to their normal hours. If that changes, we’ll continue to keep this page and the local dispensary pages up-to-date.
Express and Pickup Orders
In order to expedite your visit to our dispensaries, we encourage customers to place their orders ahead of time by either calling their local dispensary or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, list of products to pick-up, and location to pick up from.
We are currently unable to provide delivery services, but are working hard to bring it to the area and improve social distancing. Please check back at this page for updates.
Columbia National Credit
We understand the concerns around cash, and are proud to offer the industry’s first and only credit card, Columbia National Credit. Sign up today and receive 10% off your first purchase, as well as free home delivery service on all orders over $200.