Pennsylvania Coronavirus (COVID19) Updates
Check below for more details.
Effective Tuesday May 26, 2020
We are still accepting walk-ins if you are wearing a facemask. If you prefer to place an order online and utilize our curbside service, you can do the following:
Email the desired facility:Allentown – Allentown@col-carepa.com
Scranton – Scranton@col-carepa.com
Wilkes Barre – WilkesBarre@col-carepa.com
Or text the desired facility you would like the pickup at:Allentown – 484-838-7900
Scranton – 570-309-6098
Wilkes Barre – 570-362-7020
- The facility (Allentown, Scranton, or Wilkes Barre)
- Your First and Last Name
- What you are driving
- What products you are requesting
- If you qualify for our discounts (Medicare, Medicaid, SSI, Veteran or Over 60)
Please make sure your order has been confirmed prior to arriving at the dispensary.
- Orders placed MUST be picked up same day.
- Orders for future days can be placed after close of business (6:00 PM) the day before the desired pickup date.
- Orders MUST be placed by 5:00 PM, for same day pickup.
- Curbside orders MUST be picked up by 5:45 PM
- If order is not picked up by 5:45PM, the order will be canceled and there is no guarantee the products will be available the following business day.
- Increased frequency of the cleaning and sanitization of the dispensary, including the disinfecting of surfaces and door handles.
- A continued and heightened focus on staff hygiene with the use of best in class protective gear, as well as encouraging staff members to wear disposable gloves in the dispensaries.
- An increased frequency of our existing procedures for cleaning & sanitizing all cultivation and manufacturing areas, as well as all equipment
- Any staff members displaying or reporting symptoms have been asked to stay home and have been directed to obtain treatment.
When you arrive at the facility you can email or text again to let us know you have arrived.
Please be advised we are experiencing high phone call volumes. If an order is placed through voicemail, it is not guaranteed. Please utilize the curbside ordering instructions.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
We are following recommendations offered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local governments to protect our communities and to help limit the spread of the virus. We encourage all our patients, customers, and staff to keep up with current news surrounding the virus by checking the PA DOH website. Columbia Care locations will continue to remain open, with appropriate measures being taken to ensure safety. Some of these increased actions include:
We understand that there is a lot of concern and uncertainty in our communities and will continue to take steps to share information and best practices. As always, we remain committed to your safety, and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Planning a Visit? Dispensary Hours
At this time, all of Columbia Care’s dispensaries are operating according to their normal hours. If that changes, we’ll continue to keep this page and the local dispensary pages up-to-date.
Express and Pickup Orders
In order to expedite your visit to our dispensaries, we encourage customers to place their orders ahead of time by either calling their local dispensary or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, list of products to pick-up, and location to pick up from.
We are currently unable to provide delivery services, but are working hard to bring it to the area and improve social distancing. Please check back at this page for updates.
Columbia National Credit
We understand the concerns around cash, and are proud to offer the industry’s first and only credit card, Columbia National Credit. Sign up today and receive 10% off your first purchase, as well as free home delivery service on all orders over $200.