Florida Coronavirus (COVID19) Updates
Check below for more details.
As Florida continues to open the state, we would like to share at the following locations we are eliminating curbside: Bradenton, St. Augustine, Orlando, Melbourne, and Sarasota. We still ask that you follow the CDC and CC policy for social distancing, wear a mask inside the dispensary and utilize our hand sanitizer station. St. Augustine and Orlando will continue offering the Intore and Drive-Thru service. We look forward to seeing you at all 10 of our Columbia Care Florida locations.
We are following recommendations offered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local governments to protect our communities and to help limit the spread of the virus. We encourage all our patients, customers, and staff to keep up with current news surrounding the virus by checking the Florida Health website. Columbia Care locations will continue to remain open, with appropriate measures being taken to ensure safety. Some of these increased actions include:
- Increased frequency of the cleaning and sanitization of the dispensary, including the disinfecting of surfaces and door handles.
- A continued and heightened focus on staff hygiene with the use of best in class protective gear, as well as encouraging staff members to wear disposable gloves in the dispensaries.
- An increased frequency of our existing procedures for cleaning & sanitizing all cultivation and manufacturing areas, as well as all equipment
- Any staff members displaying or reporting symptoms have been asked to stay home and have been directed to obtain treatment.
As we continue to work to keep all our employees and guests safe, we ask that you help where you can:
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, please stay home and self-quarantine per the CDC guidelines and the presidential address this past Monday.
- Orlando and St Augustine patients, take advantage of utilizing the drive-thru to pick up online orders.
- Wash your hands as frequently as possible
- Follow the sneeze and cough protocols to cover and shield.
- We encourage customers to take advantage of online and phone ordering for faster check-out procedures by calling your local dispensary or visiting your local dispensary page to access their online menu and order system
We understand that there is a lot of concern and uncertainty in our communities and will continue to take steps to share information and best practices. As always, we remain committed to your safety, and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Planning a Visit? Dispensary Hours
At this time, all of Columbia Care’s dispensaries are operating according to their normal hours. If that changes, we’ll continue to keep this page and the local dispensary pages up-to-date.
Express and Pickup Orders
In order to expedite your visit to our dispensaries, we encourage customers to place their orders ahead of time by either calling their local dispensary or visiting your local dispensary page to access their online menu and order system. If you’d rather wait in your car, we will bring it right to your car.
We are currently unable to provide delivery services, but are working hard to bring it to the area and improve social distancing. Please check back at this page for updates.
Columbia National Credit
We understand the concerns around cash, and are proud to offer the industry’s first and only credit card, Columbia National Credit. Sign up today and receive 10% off your first purchase, as well as free home delivery service on all orders over $200.